Zest Quest Terms & COnditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: This promotion is operated by Global Brands Ltd. Casa Hotel, Lockoford Ln, Chesterfield S41 7JB
2. Promotional Period: Opens 00:00:01 GMT on 10/11/23 and closes 23:59:59 GMT on 02/02/24. Any entries received before or after this time will not be included in the campaign.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Internet access and registration are required but there is no charge to access or register on the website.
5. Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents in the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its holding companies and subsidiaries and their immediate families; its agents and suppliers and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
6. Entries are restricted to one per person (matching email address or home address count as per person) per day for the duration of the promotion.
7. Entry Instructions & Winner Notification: To enter, individuals must visit the promotional website https://hoochlemonbrew.com/zestquest and play the Match 3 game. If they achieve 12,000 points or above in the 2-minute period they are invited to Spin To Win. They are then required to enter their full name, email address, and submit. The wheel will spin, and an on-screen message will confirm if you have won a prize and what that prize is, or whether you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If they have won physical prize, they will need to provide their postal address to allow the prize to be sent.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant entering incorrect email or address details. All prizes must be redeemed upon when the promotion closes, 23:59:59 GMT on 02/02/24. Expect up to 28 days delivery time once redeemed. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the prize that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the participants failure to provide the Promoter with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the prize.
9. Prize fund: There are a total of 892 prizes to be won in the Spin to Win promotion.
a. T-Shirt – 197 b. Hoodie – 97 c. Socks – 400 d. Caps – 198
10. No cash or other alternative gift will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar gift of equal or greater value. The gift award is non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
11. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
12. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
14. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
16. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prize, endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the participants and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or been awarded a prize using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.